[INDOLOGY] QUERY: mouse-venom

Seishi Karashima skarashima at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:19:02 UTC 2016

Dear Matthew,
Cf. also:

Lambert Schmithausen, *Maitrī and Magic: Aspects of the Buddhist Attitude
toward the Dangerous in Nature*, Wien: Verlag der Osterreichischen Akademie
der Wissenschaften, 1997, (SbÖAW, Bd. 652 . Veroffentlichungen zu den
Sprachen und Kulturen Südasiens ; Heft 30), p. 38, n. 78 (with further
references to Japanese articles on the *Bodhisattvacaryāvatāra*).

Abhidhammāvatāra-abhinavaṭīkā, Kilesappahānakathāvaṇṇanā: appahīnabhāvena
sattasantāne anusenti mūsikavisaṃ viya anurūpakāraṇaṃ labhitvā uppajjantīti

With best regards,

Seishi