[INDOLOGY] Book anniversary discount

asko.parpola at helsinki.fi asko.parpola at helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 8 12:55:42 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I received today the following message from OUP concerning my book
"The Roots of Hinduism: The  Early Aryans and the Indus Civilization".
Some of you might be interested in the 30% discount offered.

With best regards and wishes, Asko

--------------------------

Hi Dr. Parpola,

My name is Michelle, and I work with Alyssa Bender Russell on OUP’s
Religion books. As of August 12, your book is one year
old—congratulations! Here’s a 30% off promo code that you can send to
friends, family, and colleagues to celebrate:

It is the one-year anniversary of my book’s publication. If you
haven’t ordered it yet, order online at
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-roots-of-hinduism-9780190226923
with promotion code AAFLYG6 to save 30%.

Warm regards,
Michelle Mangione

Michelle Mangione
Marketing Assistant for Academic/Trade History | Oxford University Press
198 Madison Avenue | New York, NY 10016
michelle.mangione at oup.com | 212.726.6265