[INDOLOGY] glass in ancient India

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:13:17 UTC 2016

I may add one more recent publication:

  Perret, Daniel and Zulkifli Jaafar, eds. 2014. Ancient Glassware in Malaysia: The Pengkalan Bujang Collection. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Museums Malaysia.

The collection in question (to my limited knowledge, I don't have the book at hand) consists of finds from a site at an important node in the Indian Ocean trade, and almost certainly includes many items produced in India.

Best,

Arlo Griffiths