[INDOLOGY] glass in ancient India

Lubomir Ondracka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 7 10:49:41 UTC 2016

Dear Dagmar,

quite exhaustive and up-to-date list of publications on glass in ancient India is an entry "Glass in Ancient India" in Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures (ed. by Helaine Selin, 2nd ed. 2008), pp. 1023-1033. The article is written more from an archaeological perspective and thus deals mainly with glass beads, but I think that some references could be interesting for you.

If you want I can send you a pdf off-list.

Best,

Lubomir