[INDOLOGY] Heidelberg Summer Schools August 2016 and Saraswati Sanskrit Prize

Joerg Gengnagel joerg.gengnagel at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 28 12:13:53 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

the department of Cultural and Religious History of South Asia
(Classical Indology) is organising:

·*Summer School in Spoken Sanskrit (Dr. Sadananda Das)***

·*Nepali Intensive Course (Laxmi Nath Shrestha) *

*
*

<http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND/en/summerschool/summerschool.php>http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND/en/summerschool/summerschool.php

****

*from 1^st – 26^th August 2016 at the South Asia Institute, Heidelberg. *

In addition to the language courses offered this year, we will also be
hosting the *Saraswati Sanskrit Prize 2016*, which will reward essays
written on this year’s topic:

*„The relevance of Sanskrit for the study of medicine“.*

http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND/saraswati/saraswati.php

**

We would be very grateful if you could inform your colleagues and
students about this opportunity. For further questions please do not
hesitate to contact us.**

Sincerely,

Axel Michaels, Joerg Gengnagel

--