[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Manuscripts on My Mind, no. 17, January 2016

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:47:09 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Dr Susan L'Engle has for many years produced a fine newsletter on the study
of manuscripts.  However, there's never a word about non-European MSS.

I corresponded with Dr L'Engle last year, and she said she would be
delighted to include information about Indian and other manuscripts, if
only someone would send her publishable submissions.

May I therefore suggest that if you have something that you would like to
share with a wider community of people interested in medieval manuscripts,
or if you wish to publicize your project, you could consider *Manuscripts
on My Mind* as a place to send your information.

Best wishes,
Dominik Wujastyk

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.Academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity