[INDOLOGY] STIMW 2016 Call For Papers

Valerie Roebuck vjroebuck at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 21 07:46:19 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues

I thought I had sent this to the list yesterday, but as it has not appeared there and there is no trace of it on my computer, I think that something may have gone wrong. Apologies if anyone has received it twice.

Please send offers of papers or enquiries to Dr Suthren Hirst, not to me.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK

 STIMW
The Sanskrit Tradition in the Modern World

33rd Annual STIMW Symposium

Fri 27 May 2016 11am-5pm

University of Manchester

CALL FOR PAPERS

Offers of papers by 26 Feb 2016 please to
Dr Jacqueline Suthren Hirst

Religions and Theology, Samuel Alexander,
University of Manchester,
Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL
jacqueline.hirst at manchester.ac.uk

STIMW offers a forum for the discussion of papers on varied aspects of Indian religions. Papers have been presented by leading scholars in the field as well as by research students.  Papers are sent to participants in advance, so that they can be read and discussed in detail.  They are available to those who cannot attend for a small charge.

For further details, see http://www.arts.manchester.ac.uk/stimw <http://www.arts.manchester.ac.uk/stimw>