[INDOLOGY] Reconstructing Indus Curry!

rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 19 16:55:54 UTC 2016

Dear Suresh,

Thanks so much for the details. I’m learning.

I thought

///Hindi: कढ़ी, Rajasthani: कड्डी/खाटो, Punjabi: ਕੜ੍ਹੀ, Gujarati:
> કઢી,  Marathi: कढी ///

all referred to some kind of buttermilk-based dish. No?

I’ll definitely take a look at Roger Blench’s work. I love taro. In fact I’m trying to grow it in a container.

In any case, please know that I’m not into claiming/proving anything.

My expertise in any field other than Tamil is zero!!

Thanks and regards,
rajam