[INDOLOGY] FYI: Spoken Sanskrit blog entry plus discussion at "Language Log"

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Sun Jan 10 22:19:49 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues

This seems like the perfect moment for one final plug - we can still squeeze one or two more folk into our Spoken Sanskrit Summer School, 7-19 Feburary 2016 on the south coast of New South Wales.

https://sites.google.com/site/spokensanskrit16/

[https://sites.google.com/site/spokensanskrit16/_/rsrc/1422500915117/home/class.jpg?height=150&width=200]<https://sites.google.com/site/spokensanskrit16/>

Australian Spoken Sanskrit Summer School 2016<https://sites.google.com/site/spokensanskrit16/>
sites.google.com

Please let your students and colleagues know.

Yours

McComas

McComas Taylor, Associate Professor
College of Asia and the Pacific
The Australian National University, Tel. + 61 2 6125 3179
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/mccomasanu/

Address: Baldessin Building 4.24, ANU, ACT 0200

Spoken Sanskrit in three minutes?<https://vimeo.com/143211561> Go on. Try it!<https://vimeo.com/143211561>
<https://vimeo.com/143211561>