[INDOLOGY] Gandhari Unicode Help

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 01:30:23 UTC 2016

Dear Kenneth,

In order to restore your keystrokes in Word click on the INSERT menu then
click on the "symbols"menu and click on "more symbols" a window frame
should then show up.  This window frame then allows you to select the font
you want to work. The characters of that font then show up in this window
frame.  You click on the character and then click on "set keyboard
shortcut". and a new menu shows up that allows you to enter the new
keyboard shortcuts.  There is a setting in this window that says where the
new shortcuts are being saved to.  Make sure that is set to either
normal.dot or normal.dotm .

Note: I don't have the same version of Word you have but the procedure to
get the window frame to show up that allows you to set the keyboard
shortcuts should be very similar to what I've described above.

Harry Spier