[INDOLOGY] A position for a doctoral student in the project "Digital critical edition of the Nyāyabhāṣya"

Eli Franco franco at uni-leipzig.de
Sat Dec 24 17:19:47 UTC 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,
I would like to draw your attention to the advertisement of a position
for a doctoral student (50%, up to 36 months) in the project "Digital
critical edition of the Nyāyabhāṣya" at the University of Leipzig.
For details please see:
http://www.zv.uni-leipzig.de/universitaet/stellen-und-ausbildung/stellenausschreibungen/wissenschaftliches-personal.html#c179714
For further information, please contact me off-list.
With best wishes,
Eli Franco

--
Prof. Dr. Eli Franco
Institut für Indologie und Zentralasienwissenschaften

Ph. +49 341 9737 121, 9737 120 (dept. office)
Fax +49 341 9737 148