Re: [INDOLOGY] khyā/khyāti

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:45:21 UTC 2016

Dear Dominik,

On *prasaṅkhyāna*, there is also this article:

"On *prasa**ṃkhyāna* and *parisa**ṃkhyāna*: Meditation in Advaita Vedānta,
Yoga and Pre-Śaṃkaran Vedānta," by Vidyasankar Sundaresan. Adyar Library
Bulletin, vol. 62, 1998, pp. 51-89.

I do not know if it is available online, but if not, I can easily post a
scan of my photocopy of it.

I do not have the article that you listed, and was not aware of it. Thanks.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.