Re: [INDOLOGY] plié squat

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:47:43 UTC 2016

I will certainly try.

Before that, just a curiosity: You said your friend is a Yoga teacher.
How did a plié squat enter the Yoga class ? If it is a Yoga exercise
already, it must have a Sanskrit name. If it is not, a non-Yoga item is
probably being taught as Yoga. The situation itself is a little
vyaakhyaanaapEksha. Any clues?

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.