[INDOLOGY] (article on) the maṅgalavāda

Andrey Klebanov andra.kleb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:24:06 UTC 2016

Dear members of the list,

I would be very thankful if anyone would be able to share a pdf of the following article (mentioned in Minkowski’s contribution to the Śāstrārambha-volume):
V. Varadhachari “A note on the maṅgalavāda of the Nyāya-Vaiśeṣika school”, Adyar Library Bulletin 26 (1962) 28-35
As far as I could see, the concerned volume of the bulletin is lacking from the DLI.

In fact, I would be most thankful for any further bibliographic reference to the above topic as well.

thanks a lot in advance,

Andrey