Re: [INDOLOGY] Brāhmaṇoddhārakośa

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:27:01 UTC 2016

Try this: http://www.bibliaimpex.com/index.php?p=sr&Uc=29276&l=0

Biblia Impex<http://www.bibliaimpex.com/index.php?p=sr&Uc=29276&l=0>
www.bibliaimpex.com
Biblia Impex

Best,

Arlo Griffiths

________________________________
From: INDOLOGY <indology-bounces at list.indology.info> on behalf of Dieter Gunkel <dcgunkel at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 4:21 PM
To: Indology
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Brāhmaṇoddhārakośa

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to find/order a copy of Vishva Bandhu's Brāhmaṇoddhārakośa, which was published in 1966 by the Vishveshvaranand Vedic Research Institute and is listed in the catalog that one can download here on the VVRI's website: http://vvrinstitute.com/about.html.
Vishveshvaranand Vedic Research Institute<http://vvrinstitute.com/about.html>
vvrinstitute.com
History. The Institute was started by the late Swami Vishveshvaranand and the late Swami Nityanand, at Shantakuti, Shimla, in 1903, for the preparation of a Vedic ...

Although mention is made on the same website of a Book Agency and Sales Department, I haven't been able to figure out how to place an order, nor have I received responses to my emails to the following contact addresses: info at vvrinstitute.com<mailto:info at vvrinstitute.com>, vvrinstitute at gmail.com<mailto:vvrinstitute at gmail.com>, vvr_institute at yahoo.co.in<mailto:vvr_institute at yahoo.co.in>.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Dieter Gunkel