[INDOLOGY] Need info on Kiranavali comm on Tattvamuktakalapa

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:00:50 UTC 2016

Finally I could locate the book photo copy
Unfortunately the photocopy I received is missing the cover pages preface
and index pages.
How many books have missed in these conditions.

Kiranawali commentary's author is the best to understand text in hair
subtle manner. One is experienced with his Nyayasiddhanta Muktavali etc

Thanks