[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Manuscripts on My Mind - September 2016

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:53:39 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LEngle, Susan <lengles at slu.edu>
Date: 22 August 2016 at 09:14
Subject: Manuscripts on My Mind - September 2016
To: wujastyk at gmail.com

Dear Colleagues and Manuscript Lovers,

It looks as though we will have some respite from the burning summer heat;
supposedly only 80s this week. May it last! I think we are all looking
forward to some fall weather.

I am presently putting together the September 2016 issue of *Manuscripts on
My Mind*, and ask you all to send me whatever news items you have about
exhibitions, projects, conferences, courses, calls for papers,
publications, new research or discoveries, queries, or anything else you
can think of—on manuscript-related topics—by September 2. Just in preview,
it looks as though we will have an intense exhibition schedule for this
fall.

Yours in manuscript studies,

Susan L'Engle, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Vatican Film Library
Editor, *Manuscripta*
Pius XII Memorial Library
Saint Louis University
3650 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri  63108
Tel. (314) 977-3084 / Fax (314) 977-3108
Email: lengles at slu.edu
http://lib.slu.edu/special-collections
<http://list.slu.edu/t/1963359/3076903/2056/4/>