[INDOLOGY] Sinhala half nasal plus m

Suresh Kolichala suresh.kolichala at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:11:18 UTC 2016

Harry,
As Hans suggested earlier, m̆ (m + Unicode Character 'COMBINING BREVE'
(U+0306)) is used for realizing m with chandra over, in many of the recent
linguistic books dealing with Sinhala. Similarly, n̆ is used for n with
chandra over.

Yes, you can submit proposals for new character and combining characters
for Unicode Technical Committee (UTC)  to consider. You may find the
instructions in the weblink below useful:

http://unicode.org/pending/proposals.html

Regards,
Suresh.