[INDOLOGY] Sinhala half nasal plus m

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:26:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Suresh.

A few things—

1. Your B́ did survive in the message that I received.

2. I’m not so sure whether it will survive (across platform) if incorporated in Word document (Apple’s Pages is, I believe, readable only on Macs; I don’t know about Open Office).

3. So here’s perhaps the most important question: What word processing applications are fully Unicode-compliant or, to use a double negative, are not non-Unicode applications? (The font that I am using, the old war horse Times New Roman, is Unicode-compliant, as far as I can tell.)

Cheers,

Hans