[INDOLOGY] Maths of Om

Patrick Mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:46:31 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

I was going thru my book shelf and stumbled across this loose bit of paper. On it is an 'interesting' mathematical formula  pertaining to the value of 'om'.

 I think my old yoga teacher gave me this page many years ago.

I am no mathematician but I would be curious to know from the more mathematically inclined folk amongst us what you think of it.

On the opp side of the page there is a reference scribbled which might be linked.

Page 44 - SK Kapoor - science and technology of the Vedas. Nag publishers, Delhi

Maheshwara sutra and Saraswati mantra

Dharam hinduja international centre of Indic sequence

Best,

Patrick

Sent from my left foot

Sent from my left foot