[INDOLOGY] new publication

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:22:21 UTC 2016

Dear List,

While Jonathan refers to his email as 'self-serving,' I prefer to view it
as serving the list.  It is very helpful to learn of the publication on all
new Indological books.  I intend to go to my local bookstore tomorrow to
order a few of them [though not those from Brill!].  I thank all those who
have passed on information on their new books.  I encourage other authors
to do so as well.

George Thompson