[INDOLOGY] IAST or ISO 15919 input tools for Windows 7

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Sun Apr 17 03:42:18 UTC 2016

Dear Camillo,

On 2016-04-16 03:46, C.A. Formigatti wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I would like to install on a Windows 7 machine a keyboard layout to
> input Sanskrit in IAST or ISO 15919 system-wide--and not only in
> Word. I know that many threads in this list have been dedicated to
> this topic, but I cannot find them anymore. I haven't been able to
> find a good solution so far, do you have any suggestion?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Camillo Formigatti

For a long time, when I was using Emacs for almost everything, I used to
use the attached: utf-8-input.el. I'm now having to use a whole variety
of applications so have opted for Keyman with the EuroLatin Keyboard:

 http://keyman.com/

(And just read that SIL have taken over Keyman from Tavultesoft too.)

Best, R

--
Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica

Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford 7430  NZ