[INDOLOGY] New publication

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Thu Apr 14 17:38:50 UTC 2016

Dear All,

If I mentioned the value of my pension, it was not with the aim to elicit
some sort of compassion. It was meant to show the dramatic discrepancy
between the prices Brill demands for its publications and the ability of
people (some indologists among them) to buy them.

Personally, I do not have too many needs, and am perfectly comfortable with
what I have. It's just, damn it, that I want to read and learn. Being
unable to fulfill that one need - just because books are being overpriced
and more and more often beyond my reach - makes me frustrated.

Kind of second class citizen complex.

My regards to All,

Artur