[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Sanskrit Word Frequency Tool

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:18:46 UTC 2016

Martin Gluckman has developed a very appealing Sanskrit word-frequency
application, built on top of the data provided by the DCS of Oliver
Hellwig.  The prloject is still in beta-testing, and Martin would welcome
feedback.  Quite apart from it's technical utility, I think this
application has an exemplary user interface.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity