[INDOLOGY] Fwd: New publication

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Thu Apr 14 07:13:56 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I hate to spoil the fantastic news about the two important publications.

The prices. Prof. Bronkhorst's book's price ($ 199)is close to one third of
my monthly pension. Prof. Zysk's ($ 299) - close to one half of my pension.

Excellent work there, on the publishers side, but their prices exclude me,
definitely, from their prospective buyers list.

Is my University's Library going to buy the books? One cannot be certain,
not considering financial restrictions faced by the educational
institutions in Poland.

Artur Karp
Warsaw
Poland