[INDOLOGY] Problems with DLI-downloader

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:28:55 UTC 2016

Dear Erik,

If you are talking about the downloader, which has never worked for me anyway, I don’t know.  DLI seems to be in the process of shifting over from the old on-line page-by-page reader to offering PDFs.  There are multiple portals, and I have found that files from http://www.dli.ernet.in from come in at a trickle or are “not found," but this portal works fine at the moment:
http://dli.serc.iisc.ernet.in

Best,
TL

Timothy Lubin
Professor of Religion and Adjunct Professor of Law
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450

http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint
http://wlu.academia.edu/TimothyLubin