[INDOLOGY] SanskritVerb - A verb form generator

dhaval patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:43:19 UTC 2016

Not right now.
Once I am sure about the output of the code, I plan to store the output in
XML file or some kind of database and then the reverse query can be easily
handled. That would take at least take 6 months looking at the bugs we deal
right now. But definitely on the radar.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Pradyumna Achar <pradyumna.achar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Dr. Patel,
>
> The tool is very useful and informative. Thank you.
>
> Is there a facility for the reverse query, i.e., given a form like "आसम्"
> is there a facility to tell what are all the possible ways by which it can
> be arrived at?
> I think that would be useful while reading an existing text and trying to
> understand the meaning. (Eg: I came across a word recently --
> तेनैवासमितीरयन् -- तेन+एव+*आसाम्*+इति+ईरयन् ).
>
> Regards,
> Pradyumna
>
> --

Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Anand
www.sanskritworld.in