[INDOLOGY] ranbir singh research institute catalogue

farkhondeh iran iran_farkhondeh at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 24 18:06:27 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

If someone has a pdf version of the Catalogue, may I request a copy too?Dear Alessandro there is a copy of the catalogue in Milano:
 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore

You can probably ask for an inter library loan.Catalogue of the Sanskrit manuscripts in the Raghunatha temple library of His Highness the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir. (Livre, 1894) [WorldCat.org]
|   |
| Catalogue of the Sanskrit manuscripts in the Raghunatha ...Obtenez ceci dans une bibliothèque! Catalogue of the Sanskrit manuscripts in the Raghunatha temple library of His Highness the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir.. ... |
|  |
| Afficher sur www.worldcat.org | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |