Re: [INDOLOGY] The Meghadūta edition by R.D. Karmarkar

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:22:46 UTC 2015

Dear Dominik,

Thanks for sharing the links. Before posting on Indology, I did check if a
reprint was available and I did find the links you have shared. However,
when I called these distributors (Saujanya Books) and Chaukhamba (publisher
of the reprint edition), they said the reprint is already 'out of print'.
Hence my request for a PDF. But it is certainly possible that some
distributor still might have a copy or two available for sale.

Thanks once again for sharing the links.

Best wishes.

Mrinal

********************************
Mrinal Kaul
Manipal Centre for Philosophy and Humanities (MCPH)
Dr TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road
Manipal, Udupi 576104
Karnataka, INDIA