[INDOLOGY] Indic Script identification: Another MS with similar script

Justin Fifield aksobhya.buddha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:45:42 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

If I may please interject my own question into this thread, I have a
similar manuscript whose script I have not been able to identify.

The ms was purchased in Chiang Mai (almost two decades ago), but may
have come from somewhere else.  One colleague suggested a Burmese script
(Shan?), but now I am thinking Lanna after seeing the posted sites.

Could anyone please offer a suggestion?  Close-up picture attached.

Thank you!
- Justin Fifield

Ph.D. Candidate
Harvard University