[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Best way to type Sanskrit in Windows?

Jesper Larnæs jesperlarnaes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:14:22 UTC 2015

Microsoft has also made very useful tool which lets you create your own
keyboard layouts:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb964665.aspx

Using this tool you can set up your keyboard anyway you like so that, for
instance, AltGr+a produces ā. You simply run the program, create the
keyboard and then let Windows install it. After that, the keyboard layout
appears on your taskbar along with other keyboards you may have installed.

Best,
Jesper