[INDOLOGY] Best way to type Sanskrit in Windows?

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:11:49 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

For facilitating our introductory SKT course at UBC, Tim Bellefleur has developed a keyboard layout for Windows that mimics, nearly exactly, the behavior of Apple’s Devanagari-QWERTY keyboard layout. A number of people have found it easy to use, and if you wish to avail yourselves of it, it is free to download at www.ubcsanskrit.ca. Instructors who use the Goldmans’ DVP primer may also find the online Sanskrit resources useful as well, as they are coordinated with this textbook,

All best wishes,
Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye