[INDOLOGY] Ecology, Classical Knowledge System, and Social-political-religious Concerns

Niranjan Saha shrinsaha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:12:36 UTC 2015

Dear Tyler, Mark, Elisa, Rocco, Prasadji, and the list,

So much thanks to you all for your prompt answer and the help to clarify
the point in question, and also for sending me the required links and
material. I've noted your suggestions etc.minutely, and kept them as a boon
for the future (in case I need to deal with the subject in detail, about
which I do not still have much study etc.).

With regards,

Niranjan Saha, PhD