Re: [INDOLOGY] paribhāṣās in dharmaśāstra?

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Sat Nov 14 15:35:46 UTC 2015

Further on Prof. Bhattacharya’s excellent suggestion of Chakrabarti’s articles collected in his 1980 book, The Paribhāṣās in the Śrautasūtras (Sanskrit Pustak Bhandar):
More recently, I notice, he has published Apastamba-Samanya-Sutra or Yajnaparibhasa Sutra (Asiatic Society of Calcutta, 2006), including text, translation, and analysis, which I have not yet seen (just ordered a copy).

Timothy Lubin
Professor of Religion and Adjunct Professor of Law
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450

http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint
http://wlu.academia.edu/TimothyLubin