[INDOLOGY] another request for a scan

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:42:37 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Leiden University Library's copy of Sternbach's "Aphorisms and proverbs in
the Kathā-sarit-sāgara" is missing (i.e., lost). It does not seem
possible to purchase a new copy. Is it possible that someone has a scan
they would be willing to share? In addition, as far as I can tell with a
quick look, the promised volume 2, which was to include the Sanskrit texts,
was never published; does that also seem to be the case?
Many thanks, Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
http://www.buddhismandsocialjustice.com/silk_publications.html