[INDOLOGY] Database of manuscripts digitized by National Manuscript Mission

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:33:19 UTC 2015

I stand corrected!  Dr Patel has informed me that his list is indeed of
actually digitized manuscripts.  The procedure that he reports for seeing
these images is,

And ... the reply which I got for accessing the MSS says
1. Get consent of the concerned repository first.
2. Pay Rs 25 per page for gettig digitized images to NAMAMI
3. They supply the image.

My sincere apologies to all for my misleading statement.  I was last at
NAMAMI in 2011, and nobody mentioned digitization, but there was a lot of
discussion about the online database.

Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity