[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Announcement of Class at BORI

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:19:41 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Prof. Shrikant Bahulkar has asked the Indology committee to forward to the list the announcement below regarding a new Avestan course to be held this summer at BORI in Pune. Please direct all inquiries to Prof. Bahulkar at: shrikant.bahulkar at gmail.com.

With best wishes,
Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye