Re: [INDOLOGY] Digital file of Nyāyasūtravārtika of Uddyotakara

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 07:51:19 UTC 2015

​I use the Remote Desktop stuff that comes with Linux (Mint).  That means
that wherever I am in the world, I can log on to my home or office machine
and do whatever I need, including fetching files, etc.

Filezilla is another way of doing this, and perhaps even simpler.  But it
is only for file transfer, not for a complete remote desktop session.
Dropbox or OwnCloud offer yet another very effective approach, and even
offer mobile phone clients.  Not that I'd really want to read the
Nyāyasūtravārttika on my mobile phone :-)

Being away from one's Mother Disk can be lonely, but the problem is soluble
:-)

Best,
Dominik