[INDOLOGY] Mahabharata or Ramayana Ethics

Shyam Ranganathan shyamr at yorku.ca
Sat Mar 28 15:53:22 UTC 2015

Dear List Members,

(Apologies for cross posting)

I am editing a volume on Indian Ethics for Bloomsbury Publishing. Our
own Ram-Prasad Chakravarthi is the editor of the series that this volume
is in.

Our list of contributors are great, and we have many submissions in on
the /darśana /front. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the
volume is now missing papers on:

  * Ethics and the Mahābhārata

and

  * Ethics and the Rāmāyaṇa.

We're trying to get everything wrapped up this summer. This is a short
window. While I'm sure there are many qualified people who can write on
these topics, I'm hoping to connect with authors who:

  * have papers on these topics that they have completed or are working
    on AND
  * have not yet found a good home for their work.

If this description fits you, please contact me off list.

Thanks
Shyam

p.s. I'm also curious and happy to hear from others with research and
writing on Indian ethics.

p.p.s.
http://bloomsburyphilosophy.typepad.com/continuum_philosophy/2014/01/new-series-announcement-research-handbooks-in-asian-philosophy.html

--