[INDOLOGY] Looking for Text: Persian translations of the Yoga-Vāsiṣṭha

roytzo at post.tau.ac.il roytzo at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Mar 14 20:03:00 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of a graduate student of mine who is working on
Indo-Persian texts and wishes to examine the Persian translations of
the Yoga-Vāsiṣṭha. Unfortunately these are not available in our
library and I wonder if someone would be kind to share a scan of these
texts, either of the manuscripts or of contemporary editions.
Many thanks,
Roy

Dr. R O Y   T Z O H A R

Assistant Professor
Department of East Asian Studies
Tel Aviv University

Visiting Scholar
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin
http://www.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/en/staff/members/rtzohar