[INDOLOGY] University of Tokyo Sanskrit MSS back online

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:18:56 UTC 2015

I have just learned that the website from the University of Tokyo, which
was inaccessible for quite a long time, has come back online:
http://utlsktms.ioc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/

It is true that the implementation at present is entirely in Japanese, but
even so it is pretty easy to navigate with a bit of common sense, I would
think, and then one can see, freely, a large number of Skt MSS in the Tokyo
University library.

Jonathan Silk

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
http://www.buddhismandsocialjustice.com/silk_publications.html