[INDOLOGY] Jyotishkarandaka with Sanskrit Commentary available at DLI

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:49:37 UTC 2015

Many thanks to Kumar Shankara for sending me the following information
about the availability of the *Jyotiṣkaraṇḍaka* with the commentary of
Malayagiri:

The above book is available at Digital Library of India.
Jyotiskarndkam Prakirnam.
<http://www.dli.gov.in/cgi-bin/metainfo.cgi?&title1=Jyotiskarndkam%20Prakirnam&author1=Vallabhachariya&subject1=Devotional&year=1928%20&language1=sanskrit&pages=268&barcode=99999990321959&author2=&identifier1=&publisher1=Ratlam.,Rishabhdev%20Swetamber%20Sanstha&contributor1=&vendor1=NONE&scanningcentre1=Banasthali%20University&slocation1=NONE&sourcelib1=Bharatiya%20Vidya%20Bhavan%20Library,%20Mumbai&scannerno1=&digitalrepublisher1=Digital%20Library%20Of%20India&digitalpublicationdate1=2012-08-00&numberedpages1=&unnumberedpages1=&rights1=OUT_OF_COPYRIGHT&copyrightowner1=&copyrightexpirydate1=&format1=%20&url=/data14/upload/0012/789>,
99999990321959. Vallabhachariya. 1928. sanskrit. Devotional. 268 pgs.

Although I tried searching for it at DLI under several other spelling
combinations, I would never have thought of trying this spelling.

My best to him,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.