Re: [INDOLOGY] Searching for a little-known Nyāya

Patrick Olivelle jpo at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 25 11:40:22 UTC 2015

Walter and all:

I do not know abut this maxim, but this real life video of a mother rabbit doing just what the maxim say could be instructive. It was probably filmed somewhere in south India, I am not sure of the language of the people taping it.

Patrick

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/watch-the-epic-fight-here-rabbit-battling-a-snake-to-protect-her-bunnies_1619126.html