[INDOLOGY] Politics of ICHR: Talageri

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 02:34:25 UTC 2015

I agree with Dominik that the best way to deal with topics one doesn't like is to simply delete them unread.It only takes a few seconds.
While most of the scholars on this list don't care to spend any time on the OIT, it is very much a part of our universe as Indologists. It's valuable to have at least one place where people can go to find the scholarly consensus on the subject. The Indology list seems like the natural place for that. There are certainly a plethora of sites offering the OIT perspective.
At least the discussions on the topic these days are more polite and well-informed than in the past.

Best,
Dean