[INDOLOGY] Politics of ICHR: Talageri

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:03:03 UTC 2015

It's very easy to filter things out nowadays, George.  All the main email
client programs have excellent facilties for noticing a collocation of
keywords and dumping those emails.  Or just storing them out of sight, if
you don't want to lose them altogether.  I think it's a more effective
approach to take control that way, than to fragment an already small
intellectual community into single-topic ghettos.
​
​You use ​Apple Mail (2.2102); I've never used a Mac, but perhaps these
pages <https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19162?locale=en_GB&viewlocale=en_US>
may help.

Actually, I think this is the way our reading will go increasingly in the
future.  We'll be using aggregators like Feedly <http://feedly.com> that
filter things according to our criteria, and provide us with the reading
matter we're actually interested in, suppressing everything else.

Best,
Dominik