[INDOLOGY] politics of ICHR

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 04:01:18 UTC 2015

Sadly this is the common response. While I understand that people have other projects they are busy with, this era in India is very crucial and there are still many unresolved issues even if one is not interested in the AMT/OIT debate per se.
Unfortunately, there appears to be no place where these issues are discussed so we end up with two camps not communicating with each other. Thus all kinds of unsubstantiated claims remain unvetted by qualified scholars.
Concernedly yours,
Dean Anderson