[INDOLOGY] request

Dan Lusthaus yogacara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:47:43 UTC 2015

Dear list,

Would anyone happen to have a PDF they are willing to share of

Praśastapādācārya.:  Padārthadharmasaṅgraha of Praśastapāda : with the Nyāyakandalī of Śrīdhara / translated into English by Gaṅganātha Jhā..  Varanasi : Chaukhambha Orientalia, 1982

or know where one is accessible? I have tried numerous times, unsuccessfully, to purchase a hardcopy from various Indian booksellers, and the library is now recalling this volume from me.

I have the Sanskrit texts, but would like my own copy of G. Jha's translation.

Many thanks in advance.

Dan Lusthaus