[INDOLOGY] PDF of The St. Petersburg Sanskrit Fragments (StPSF), vol. 1

Seishi Karashima skarashima at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:07:08 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues:

We are happy to announce that a PDF file of the first volume of *The St.
Petersburg Sanskrit Fragments* (StPSF), ed. by Seishi Karashima and
Margarita I. Vorobyova-Desyatovskaya, Tokyo 2015: The Institute of Oriental
Manuscripts of the Russian Academy of Sciences (= IOM RAS) and The
International Research Institute for Advanced Buddhology (= IRIAB), Soka
University, 545 pages + 123 plates, ISBN978-4-904234-11-2, is now available
on the following websites:

http://orientalstudies.ru/eng/index.php?option=com_publications&Itemid=75&pub=1501

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/Publications/StPSF/index_StPSF.html

*Table of contents*

Foreword by Irina F. Popova vii

Preface by Margarita I. Vorobyova-Desyatovskaya ix

The *Śārdūlakarṇāvadāna* from Central Asia by Tensho Miyazaki, Jundo
Nagashima, Tatsushi Tamai and Zhou Liqun 1

The *Ajitasenavyākaraṇa* Manuscripts from Central Asia and Gilgit by Jiro
Hirabayashi, William B. Rasmussen and Safarali Shomakhmadov  85

The *Avadāna* Anthology from Merv, Turkmenistan by Seishi Karashima and
Margarita I. Vorobyova-Desyatovskaya 145

The *Mahāparinirvāṇa-mahāsūtra* Fragments in the Petrovsky Collection (1)
by Hiromi Habata 525

Postscript by Seishi Karashima 543

Plates 1~123

Seishi Karashima