[INDOLOGY] The so-called German Indology

Herman Tull hermantull at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:42:22 UTC 2015

My comment was written before I saw Reinhold's comment.  My original remark
was less a matter of supporting ("acclamation") George Hart's remarks
(which I do support), then it was a matter of drawing our attention to the
fact that Americans have struggled with their academic heritage, and in
particular, with the precise sense of "wissenschaftlich."

--

*Herman TullPrinceton, NJ *