[INDOLOGY] Walter Ruben paper

John Brockington John.Brockington at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 12 11:25:38 UTC 2015

Dear James,

The article was also published, according to my records, as:

Ruben, Walter 1964-65: “The Minister Jābāli in Vālmīki’s Rāmāyaṇa”,
/Indian Studies Past and Present/6: 443-66.

However, I do not have a copy of it (either as a scan or a photocopy),
so I cannot help directly.  I would be pleased to have a copy myself, if
anyone is able to provide it.

Best wishes

John

Professor J.L. Brockington